Air Header Distribution Manifolds
JELOK Series air header distribution manifolds are designed to distribute air from the compressor to the actuators on pneumatic instruments, such as steam flow meters, pressure controllers and valve positioners. These manifolds are widely used in industrial chemical processing, plastic processing and energy industries and are approved for low-pressure applications up to 1000 psi (threaded end connections).
Manufactured from 304/316L stainless steel the air header distribution manifold offers complete customer system compatibility that reduces installation time and potential leak paths. The coded welded construction with a non-destructive tested design minimizes the number of potential leak paths, rather than fabricating with instrumentation connections with tubing, therefore reducing labor costs.
The air header distribution manifolds are designed for use with air only and are supplied with a number of lockable ball valves on opposite sides, right side or left side only to prevent unauthorized access.
● Working pressure up to 300 psi (20.6 bar)
● Working temperature from -40°F to 450°F(-40℃ to 232℃)
● Lightweight ball valve design. Large clearance between stem and disc allows the disc to move freely
● 304/316L Stainless Steel body
● Welded body construction
● Inlet Connection: Flanged and threaded optional
● Handle colors optional
● Plastic processing
● Industrial chemical processing
● Power generation
● Oil and gas offshore and onshore
● Color coded valve function identification
● High-quality appearance
● Accept customized service
● It is marked with manufacturer’s name for easy source tracing
● Proven design, manufacturing excellence, and superior raw materials combine to ensure that every product meets our customers’ highest expectations
● 100% factory tested