Pressure Gauge Transmitter Balance Container
The balance container is an accessory for measuring the liquid level. The double-layer balance container is used in conjunction with a water level indicator or a differential pressure transmitter to monitor the water level of the steam drum during the start-up, shutdown and normal operation of the boiler. The differential pressure (AP) signal is output when the water level changes to ensure the safe operation of the boiler. When measuring the liquid level of the low container, a single-chamber balance container should be used, and when measuring the water level of the boiler water drum, a double-chamber balance container should be used.
Benefits and Application
● Plastic processing
● Industrial chemical processing
● Power generation
● Oil and gas offshore and onshore
● Medium: water, liquid.
● Working temperature: 0~450℃.
● Working pressure: 0~60MPa.
● Flange connection specification: WN DN40PN63 M face HG/20592-2009.
● Flange center distance: L=200,400,600,800mm.
● Material: carbon steel, 304, 316L stainless steel, etc.