Pressure Transmitter Housing Enclosure
JEORO transmitter housings are specifically designed for electronic OEMs who want their product housed in a modern, sleek, and practical housing.
Instrument enclosures are available in different sizes. All instrument enclosures feature popular worldwide material and approval certificates. They feature a screw-down cover with either a window optimized for a wide viewing angle or a solid front. No matter your instrument housing requirements, JEORO is sure to have a solution to meet your needs.
● Screw-down covers and external mounting flanges make it easy for your customers to access electronics and mount enclosures
● Epoxy coated die-cast aluminum for a smooth finish
● Convenient electronics mounting
● Mounting flanges are standard
● Optimized window viewing angle
● Drilled & tapped internal mounting holes are standard
1. Material and color can be customized.
2. For modification, there will be surcharge.
3. Drawings from website or catalog is just for reference.
4. Certificates for waterproof and ex-proof are not available.
5. Customized molds, 50% tooling cost will be undertaken.