JBBV-101 Single Block and Bleed Valve
Block & Bleed Monoflange Valve
The Block and Bleed Monoflange represents a true technical and economical innovation. Differently from the old system composed by big size block valves, safety and on-off valves, draining and sampling, these monoflanges allow to reduce costs and spaces. Monoflange is designed to replace conventional multiple-valve installations currently in use for interface with pressure measuring systems in process control applications.
The monoflanges can be realized in traditional 316 L as standard or exotic materials when required. They have compact dimensions with consequent reduction of assembling costs.
● Construction: Single piece forging or forged barstock, incorporates OS&Y Valve Head and outlet connection
● Configurations: Single Block/Isolation and Vent/Bleed Valve
● Inlet: Flanged process connection can be made to suit any International size or rating.
● Outlet: In Flange by Flange variants the outlet flange is identical to the inlet process flange as listed above. (Output options available)
● Vent: 1/4" NPT female vent as standard, others available upon request. Blank and Vent plugs are available.
● Bore Sizes: 6mm (standard), 8mm can be provided dependent upon the flange size and rating.
✔ Leak-proof connection
✔ Easy to install
✔ Excellent vacuum and pressure ratings
✔ Interchangeable & re-tighten
✔ High strength
✔ Corrosion resistance
✔ Longer service life
✔ Hassle free operations
Skid Mounted Process Equipment
JBBV-101 Single Block and Bleed Valves
JBBV-102 Double Block and Bleed Valves
JBBV-103 Monoflange Single Block and Bleed Valves
JBBV-104 Monoflange Double Block and Bleed Valves
JBBV-105 Flange Block and Bleed Valves
JBBV-106 Double Block and Bleed Valves